OCuSOFT Hand Soap For Contact Lens Wearers
A common complaint optometrists hear is “my lens are cloudy”. This is a simple fix! It is always recommended to wash your hands prior to handling contact lenses but many hand soaps leave oil, soap residue and other lubricants on your hands, which are then transferred to the contact lens. Standard Size 8oz
LidHygenix Cleansing Foam (1.69 oz spray)
To promote eye health it is important to remove oil and debris on a daily basis. This gentle, non-irritating foam is specifically formulated for the delicate skin of the eyelids. Don't settle for baby shampoo or coconut oil when it comes to your eyes.
- Light, airy foam effortlessly lift debris from eye lashed and lids without harsh scrubbing
- Eliminates eyelid “crusties”
- 1.69 oz bottle - 150 pumps - used daily
Derma*E Vitamin C Micellar Cleansing Water
Vitamin C cleansing water dissolves long-lasting makeup and impurities, while improving the appearance of skin’s texture and promoting healthy collagen.
- Micellar technology gently lifts off dirt. No rinsing required.
- Anti-aging Probiotics and antioxidant-rich Rooibos help skin to appear brighter and replenished
- Our unique vitamin C won’t evaporate before absorbing into your skin, so it works better for you - naturally.
Retaine MGD Ophthalmic Emulsion Artificial Tears
Provides you with long lasting lubrication and relief from MGD (Meibomian Gland Dysfunction) or inflammation of the eyelids
- Thicker formula provides longer-lasting comfort
- Safe. Individual vials eliminate contamination risks
- Does not “cloud” your vision.
- May be used with contact lenses
- Preservative-Free – safe for contact lenses