Most accidents occur when proper safety precautions where not followed.
Here is how to avoid spending time in the ER:
• Never let kids play with fireworks
• Enjoy fireworks from 500 feet away
• Let the professionals light the fireworks
• Don’t touch any unexploded
If an eye injury does occur get to the ER as fast as you can for an evaluation. Remember these four tips:
1. Don’t rinse out the eye
2. Don’t apply pressure to the eye
3. Don’t apply ointment
4. Don’t apply eye drops
To avoid further injury to the eye don’t touch your eye. Get to the ER!