Eyelid Inflammation (Blepharitis) Eye Treatment Plan
What we often confuse with just everyday red, itchy, scratch eyes or the more serious condition called Blepharitis, a completely treatable condition
What Is Blepharitis?
Simply stated, Blepharitis is a chronic inflammation of your eyelid characterized by:
• Redness and irritation
• Flaking of skin on the eyelids
• A “gritty” sensation like you have something in your eye
• Crusting at the bottom of the lid, especially on waking
What Causes Blepharitis?
Eyelid oil glands get clogged by:
• Eye makeup or makeup remover
• Contact lens solutions
• Microscopic eyelash mites (Demodex)
When these irritants overpower your eyes’ own natural cleansing systems, you need a little help.
Women who wear eye makeup: please see Special Report – Women: Shocking Revelation!
What Are The Remedies for Blepharitis?
Dr. Bonnin recommends the following 30-day course of treatment for those diagnosed with Blepharitis.
Cleanse – Condition – Hydrate
• Wash eyelids and lashes morning and night with OCuSOFT Lid Scrub Plus Platinum foaming eyelid cleanser. The foaming action gently removes pollen, dust, dander and eye makeup that gets trapped in lashes and eyelids. Contains anti-inflammatory ingredients to help relieve discomfort. Works better than plain water and will not harm your eyes like other soaps – even baby shampoo.
• Eye makeup, sun, wind, pollution and pollen are all tough on eyelids and lashes. Use Retaine Liposome Spray to cool and moisturize eyelids and lashes. Refreshes and conditions eyelids to prevent dry, scratchy, itchy and irritated eyes.
• Eyelid inflammation tends cause eyelashes to break off. If you have dry, broken or missing eyelashes use RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner to moisturize, protect against breakage, and help regenerate new lashes.
• For thinning brows use RevitaBrow® Advanced Brow Conditioner to moisturize the eyebrows and help guard against brittleness and breakage.
• Apply Retaine MGD Emulsion Artificial Tears. With a thicker formula than most artificial tears, Retaine gives you longer lasting comfort. It’s designed for dry eye symptoms. Comes in convenient single-use vials to eliminate the possibility of contamination and can be used as needed through¬out the day
Hydrate from the inside out...
• Drink 8 glasses of water a day
• For Immune system support take HydroEye or OmegaAdvance. Highly concentrated Omega-3 provides two carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin) to help maintain healthy retina and macular regions in the eye. If, after 30 days you are still experiencing symptoms, call your doctor.Eyelid Inflammation (Blepharitis) First 30-Days Care Bundle
© Copyright 2019 EyeDocStore