Itchy, Scratchy, Irritated Eye Treatment Plan
We don’t think about eye health until our eyes itch and burn to the point we rub them vigorously trying to get them to feel better. But it doesn’t help. Here are some things that do.
What Are Irritated Eyes?
Irritated eyes are eyes that have become inflamed when irritants work their way into your eyes. You experience itchy, red, scratchy, watery eyes that feel bad and look bad.
What Causes Irritated Eyes?
Contributors to your discomfort:
• Staring unblinkingly at a computer monitor, phone or TV screen. Look away every now and then and blink. Take a “computer coffee break” for at least 5 minutes every half hour…and blink.
• Being in a dusty or windy environment
• Strong sun in your eyes
• Fans blowing in your eyes
• And for many women…eye makeup
• Tiny particles of dust, dirt, pollen, pollution and eye makeup glomming together in your lashes, eyelids and eyebrows, are the usual culprits causing irritated eyes. Your eyelashes work as a protective barrier to these particles, “swatting away” as many as they can, but some get through. Then, it’s the job of the tear glands to “wash” the eyes.
When these irritants overpower your lashes and tear glands, your eyes need a little help.
What Are The Remedies for Irritated Eyes?
Cleanse & Hydrate and Remove your makeup
• Wash eyelids and lashes morning and night with OCuSoft Lid Scrub Plus Platinum Eyelid Cleanser . The foaming action gently removes pollen, dust, dander and eye makeup that gets trapped in lashes and eyelids. Specially formulated for itchy, scratchy, irritated eyes. Works better than plain water and will not harm your eyes like other soaps – even baby shampoo.
• Apply Retaine MGD Emulsion Artificial Tears. With a thicker formula than most artificial tears, Retaine gives you longer lasting comfort. Designed for dry eye symptoms. Comes in convenient single-use vials to eliminate the possibility of contamination and can be used as needed through¬out the day.
• Drink 8 glasses of water a day (hydrate from the inside out) If you still don’t see improvement, contact your eye doctor.
Remove Your Makeup
Women who wear eye makeup: please see Special Report- Women: Shocking Revelation
© Copyright 2019 EyeDocStore